We will deliver to the delivery address specified on your order and confirmed in our Order Acceptance. We are unable to accept changes to the delivery address. It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive delivery and sign for items that require signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible if delivery to an address is not possible.
Our typical delivery times and charges (subject to Order Acceptance) are:
(a) Standard Delivery – via Royal Mail, 3-5 working days from date of despatch – £3.50. Free if you spend over £30!
(b) 48 hours Tracked Delivery – via Royal Mail, 2-3 working days from date of despatch, plus SMS or email notifications – £4.00
(c) Express Delivery* – via Fedex or DPD, generally arriving the next working day for orders placed before 12.00 noon on a working day, second working day after day of order for orders placed after 12.00 noon or on a non-working day, plus SMS or email notifications – £5.50
Please note: we may be unable to offer express services at certain times of year. A signature may be required for express delivery. Working days are Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays.
*Express delivery for addresses in the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland will take 2 days.
Delivery times are approximate. Deliveries to the Scottish highlands may take longer. We reserve the right to divide your order between different packages and to deliver in instalments.
If your order does not arrive within our typical delivery times, please allow a further seven (7) days (for standard delivery) or three (3) days (for express delivery) before contacting us to report a late delivery.
Unfortunately, due to the impact of the UK leaving the EU, we are sadly no longer able to send orders to the Republic of Ireland and instead would like to invite our Irish customers to purchase from Evergreen Healthfoods at www.evergreen.ie/collections/brands-naturtint, who will be able to supply you with your favourite Naturtint products quickly and efficiently at a more reasonable cost than we can currently offer. We are working closely with Evergreen to ensure as much of the Naturtint range as possible is available, so if something is missing, drop us a note at [email protected] and we will try to get it added!
CANCELLATION RIGHTS (RETURNS POLICY)
1. You have a period of fourteen (14) days starting on the day after you take delivery of your products in which to cancel your order and return any unwanted items provided that the products you return are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you (i.e. have not been used or taken out of sealed packaging). This period includes the seven (7) day ‘cooling off period’ available to you under the Distance Selling Regulations
2. You may exercise your right by contacting us in writing through our Contact Us page or write to us at: Bloor Overton Farm, Fole Lane, Hollington, Nr Tean, Staffordshire, ST10 4HW, United Kingdom.
3. You must take reasonable care of any items that you want to return and must send them back to us at your own risk and expense. You may like to use a recorded delivery service to ensure that items arrive safely. This is particularly recommended for higher value items.
4. We will give a full refund of the price you paid for items that are returned under Condition 11.1 (of our Terms & Conditions) within thirty (30) days. This refund will include our delivery charge unless the returned items were delivered to you with other products that you have not returned. We cannot refund the costs of any associated pre-delivery service such as gift-wrapping. If we delivered the returned items to you in error, we will cover the reasonable return postage costs (and may provide you with a pre-paid return label for this purpose). We reserve the right to deduct our reasonable direct costs of recovering products that you fail to send back under Condition 11.3 (of our Terms & Conditions) from any refund that we may give. We may be entitled to claim compensation from you if you fail to take care of the products before returning them to us.
5. In the unlikely event that you receive items that you did not order, or that are damaged or defective, or that are not in the quantity you ordered, you should contact us at our Contact Us page. We will provide you with details of how to return the products concerned. We will take back (at our cost) any items delivered in error and, at our option, refund or make-up any shortfall and refund or replace any damaged or defective items. Please note that we do not replace or refund products that are not defective, but have simply suffered fair wear and tear or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
6. The above rights of return do not affect your statutory rights in relation to any problem with your order or the products you receive.