Naturtint is committed to delivering naturally better hair colourants and has been at the forefront of reducing the amount of chemicals in hair colour and care, without compromising on results, for more than 30 years. As a brand, Naturtint makes three commitments – we pledge to create products that are good for you, good for your hair and good for our planet.
Naturtint’s innovative and gentle permanent hair colour has long been favoured the world over by consumers looking for softness and shine, as well as intense, natural-looking colour, but did you know Naturtint is now the first hair colour to be USDA Certified Biobased?
Biobased products are derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials. Biobased products are cost-comparative, readily available and perform as well or better than their petroleum-containing counterparts. Biobased products also help us increase our use of renewable resources while decreasing our use of non-renewable resources, such as petroleum.
Naturtint Permanent Hair Colours exceed the minimum USDA certified biobased content for Hair Styling Products.
- Available in a variety of shades ranging from Ebony Black to Light Dawn Blonde, Naturtint Permanent Hair Colours provide everything you need to colour, nourish, protect and care for your hair in one complete colouring treatment.
- Easy to follow instructions help you achieve long lasting, naturally radiant colour and shine in just 40 minutes. And 100% grey coverage!
- Every box contains a 50ml tube of Quinoa Multi-Care Mask (no more single-use sachets!) to use immediately after application and to maintain your colour in the weeks following, with enough for up to 4 applications.
- This innovative mask is enriched with Quinoa to fix the hair colour, Organic Shea Butter to nourish and moisturise and Baobab Proteins to rebuild hair’s keratin. It is also available in a larger 150ml bottle as part of the Naturtint ‘Hair Food’ range of intensive hair masks.
- Lighten your natural hair colour by up to two shades, go as dark as you like or simply cover your greys – with 30 blendable shades suitable for all hair types, there really is a unique colour for everyone!