Naturtint Root Retouch Créme for Black Shades
- Permanent root touch up hair colourant that blends seamlessly with your existing hair colour!
- Formulated without Ammonia, Resorcinol, Parabens and SLS
- 100% GREY COVERAGE
- Effortlessly blends away roots in just 10 MINUTES
- Provides naturally RADIANT COLOUR and shine
- ENRICHED with three natural oils
- Includes a MIXING BOWL and APPLICATOR BRUSH, plus Protective Conditioner sachet
Available in five varieties for most hair colours – Black Shades, Dark Brown Shades, Light Brown Shades, Dark Blonde Shades and Light Blonde Shades, Naturtint’s Root Retouch Créme uses a pioneering new formula enriched with three natural oils that actively care for both your hair and scalp;
- MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL – Helps to care for your scalp during the colouring process.
- ARGAN OIL – Rich in omega 6 fatty acids and natural tocopherols that help to strengthen and nourish the hair.
- CRAMBE ABYSSINICAN – Provides natural lustre, whilst moisturising and softening hair.
Naturtint Root Retouch Créme also contains a Protective Conditioner for hydration, strength and anti-ageing benefits, thanks to key ingredients including Sunflower Extract, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Linseed Seed Extract and Lemon Fruit Water. Specifically designed to help your colour result last longer, the combined action of the natural and organic ingredients help to seal hair cuticles, fix colour and give an illuminating shine.
Quick and easy grey coverage to extend the life of your hair colour and the time between Naturtint Permanent applications – use 2-3 weeks after previous permanent colouring. Contains all you need to blend away roots, including a mixing bowl and applicator brush.
Which colour to choose?
Naturtint Root Retouch Creme Black Shades is suitable for extending the life of the following Naturtint Permanent shades: 1N and 2N.
Avoid retouching the roots with a shade darker than your regular Naturtint Permanent Hair Colour, to achieve a natural blend with your existing colour.
Also available in Dark Brown, Light Brown, Dark Blonde and Light Blonde.